Weltmer Park is located on State Route 95 just before the intersection of State Route 39. The park is free and open to the public, however, the Pavilion is available for rental.
Residents of the Village of Perrysville are exempt from paying the rental fee for the Weltmer Park Pavilion . However, everyone is required to pay a $50 deposit when making their reservation. Below are the forms to be used:
- Alcoholic beverages and gambling are prohibited on the premises
- Smoking is not permitted inside the facility
- Hours of availability are from Dawn until Dusk
APPLICANT MUST AGREE TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To pick up / discard all trash in available receptacles (Including restrooms)
- To reimburse the Village for any damage to the building, premises, or equipment
- To accept the premises in its present condition and return it to it’s like condition
- To indemnify the Village of Perrysville and its member or agents against all liability to person or property
- To vacate the premises on the scheduled time
FAILURE TO COMPLY
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a forfeiture of your deposit and may result in further action.
12 tables are available for reservation within the Pavilion. There are other tables throughout the park.